Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update...

How is everyone doing? I hope everyone had a great new year!! I just wanted to update the information on up coming kits. I have had to change some kits around and currently I am working on "Project 365" at Divine Digital. Basically, "Project 365" is every month there will be a different theme and many of the designers at Divine Digital will be making mini kits using specific swatches. The purpose of this is to get you digi scrapbookers to scrap everyday. 
Here is the swatch I am working with for January:

So i am making "BAK"s (Build-A-Kit) scrapkits that will be on sale each month. I should have my mini scrapkits out next week. 

Also, i have a lot of designing to do in February!! 
*I have "Project 365" for Februrary
*I have the Divine Diva Deal  going on from Feb. 16-22( This will be Valentine's Day themed). This kit will be on sale for $2.00 during that week. 
*I have the DAD(download a day) which mean 5 awesome FREEBIES starting Feb. 16-28! Those will be free for one day only then I will put them in my boutique for $1.98. 
*Finally, there is a Blog Train on Feb. 26 which also happens to be Oscar night!! 

So there is a lot going on and some fun freebies coming your way! 
Stay tuned!!!

Thank you!!!

Lindsay
Girl in Pink Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment