Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lindsay's Tea Shoppe Now Open...

Hey everyone, 

I just opened my own loose leaf tea shop called Lindsay's Tea Shoppe! I have become a distributor for a company called Tealightful. I am in the midst of building a support team and I am just so excited to share this with all of you!!! Tealightful is a young company looking for tea enthusiasts to help grow their business! 


Here is my website: 


Please check it out today!!

Here are some examples of the tea:


 *Each bag of Tealightful tea = 60 cups of tea!!!




* Each bag of iced tea = 1 GALLON of iced tea 




Tealightful is a young company looking for tea enthusiasts to help grow their business! If you are interested in learning more about the company, please check out their website:


For the month of June, you can join my team for only $99. Usually its $129. The kit you get has SO much in it. (It's retail value is over $300!!)



The best part of partnering with Tealightful, you can do tradeshows, farmers markets and so much more!! 

You get a conference call with the CEO of the company, Charlene Phillips once a week! You actually get to talk to her and ask any question you might have! The support is unbelievable and everyone wants to help you succeed! There are so many great tools! 

If anyone is interested, please email me or call me at any time!! 

Email: graphicgrl3@gmail.com
Phone: 949-677-3510

Also, check out my Facebook for all the coming tea tasting events coming up! 















No comments:

Post a Comment