Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My 1st SOLO Tea Tasting was a HUGE SUCCESS!!

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to share with everyone that I had my first solo tea tasting and it was a huge success! Thank you to my host Janine Romeo. For hosting the party, Janine receives a FREE bag of tea, $45 of FREE credit towards anything in the catalog, any item at half price and a special host gift that includes the Pralines and Cream scone mix with a Peaches Creme Dessert Mix!! She gets all of that product for FREE just for hosting a party! 

Do you want FREE product? Host a party:
-if you are local: I come to your venue and set up everything and all you have to do is make one of our scones, dessert creme and party mixes(which I give you). Then invite all your closest girlfriends and/or family members!! Then we have a parTEA!! =) 
-If you are NOT local: you can have a virtual catalog party and still invite all your closest friends and/or family!!

**If you are interested in hosting a party or would more information, please email me at 


Here are a few pictures from my tea tasting:





















No comments:

Post a Comment